Hello my name is Lina. I am currently a sophomore at Emporia State University majoring in Early Childhood Education. My goal is to become a K-3 teacher in a diverse Kansas school disctrict. Not only have I had part-time work in childcare centers, but during my senior year of high school, I served eight hours per week as a teachers’ assistant to a private school’s afternoon kindergarten classes.
Mail ~ Instagram ~ Facebook
Heritage Christian Academy
Teachers’ Assistant - Kindergarten [ September 2018 to May 2019]
- Credit-earning internship for K-8 school.
- Assisted teachers with classroom instruction.
- Worked with students one-on-one tutoring writing, reading, and math skills.
- Prepped projects and assignments for students.
- Rotated between several classrooms as needed.
Lifetime Fitness, Childrens’ Center
Childcare Provider [May 2017 to August 2019]
- Part-time afternoons and summer role at upscale fitness center
- Supervised children ages three months to 12 years.
- Assisted with organized playtime for K-6 aged children.
- Instructor for Seasonal Camps and Parents Nights Out.
- Emporia State University, Early Childhood Education, Graduating 2024
- Heritage Christian Academy, HIgh School Diploma, 2019
- Regina Reynolds Youth Scholarship, 2019
- Church Nursery Volunteer for children aged newborn to seven years old.
- Music Makers Youth Music Program for vocalists K-5.
- Free Hot Soup serving food insecure people in Olathe, Kansas.